We’re Seeking Talent
Company and Position Overview
Washington Office Co. creates hospitality focused workspaces for the modern, agile workforce. Our goal is to deliver an office experience that keeps our members comfortable, happy, and productive. Our modern industrial and beautiful glass offices will be home to professionals, small teams, and remote companies. This position will be assigned to our new coworking space on Washington Ave. This is the first of many spaces planned around greater Houston.
We have an immediate opening for a part time Office Coordinator/Receptionist (OC). To apply for this position, please complete all of the following steps:
Read through the role description below, and if it is a fit for you, move onto Step 2
Complete the application form below and answer the questions, and go to Step 3
- Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Read the Description
The Office Coordinator (OC) is key to delivering exceptional customer service to members and guests in our shared office facility. The OC will ensure that the facility is operational and that all processes run smoothly. The OC will also assist the General Manager with various marketing and operational tasks, routine and spontaneous.
Who We Want
- Are you someone that enjoys interacting with people and is interested in getting to know them better?
- Do you instinctively watch for opportunities to be helpful?
- Are you interested in seeing people reach their full potential in their personal lives and in their business?
- Do you relish organization and procedures?
- Are you tenacious in reaching and exceeding your goals?
- Are you able to handle responsibilities to see that operations are running smoothly, and rectify it if not?
- Are you the most reliable and trustworthy person you know?
What You Will Do
Hosting & Reception
- Function as the first and last point of contact for members and guests to the facility
- Greet members and guests with professional, warm, welcoming demeanor
- Open or close facility and perform front desk duties
- Answer phone calls to the facility and perform follow up calls for scheduling facility tours
- Maintain cohesive community by listening to and solving member issues
- Manage member mail and packages
- Manage meeting room booking system
- Coordinate member move-ins and move-outs
- Maintain light housekeeping to ensure facility is clean and organized
- Raise facility maintenance, operations, and technical support tickets
- Raise all other member concerns and violations to General Manager
- Register new members through sign-up process
- Deliver new member deliverables
- Order kitchen and office consumables
- Assist in scheduling and conducting walk-through tours for potential new members
- Announce new members and make introductions to the team;
- Conduct friendly Q&A with new members for their optional profile publication on website
- Assist in newsletter preparation and other advertising campaigns as needed
- Foster a sense of genuine, professional friendliness within the community
- Seek creative ways to improve workspace value to customers
- Assist in setting up and breaking down events
- Host members and guests at events
- College graduate with a four-year degree preferred but not required
- 2-5 years of experience in customer service or hospitality industry
- Strong communication skills
- Technical computer skills and comfort with MS Office and Google G-Suite products
- Exceptional organization skills and capable of multitasking
- Must have a professional, warm demeanor and have the ability to connect and build relationships
If the above description sounds like you, please move to Step 2.