We’re Seeking Talent
Company and Position Overview
Washington Office Co. (WoCo Houston) is a coworking space for the modern Houston professional. We are centrally located in the loop on Washington Ave. Our modern industrial workspace is home to teams, professionals, and remote workers around Houston and other areas. Our community consists of companies in the software, energy, and professional service industries.
We are creating a network of private, membership based office spaces in Houston with the first building block completed at 1923 Washington Ave. Over the next 5 years, we are planning 10 locations in non-traditional, magnetic areas throughout the greater Houston area. Each location provides a unique but consistent vibe with superior tech, amenities, and comradery keeping members comfortable, happy, and productive. We invite modern professionals to experience our private office network and work all day with one key fob and one username, all around Houston.
We are seeking a Part Time Office Coordinator– This could be a great opportunity for a college student. 15-20 hours a week.
For this role, we are seeking help in the mornings, approx 7:00 am – 10:30am, on M-F for the tasks listed below (not limited to these tasks):
To apply for this position, please complete all of the following steps:
Read through the role description below, and if it is a fit for you, move onto Step 2
Complete the application form below and answer the questions, and go to Step 3
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Read the Description
The Office Coordinator (OC) is key to delivering exceptional customer service to members and guests in our shared office facility. The OC will ensure that the facility is operational and that all processes run smoothly. The OC will also assist the Community Manager with various marketing and operational tasks, routine and spontaneous.
Who We Want
- Are you someone that enjoys interacting with people and is interested in getting to know them better?
- Do you instinctively watch for opportunities to be helpful?
- Do you relish organization and procedures?
- Are you able to handle responsibilities to see that operations are running smoothly, and rectify it if not?
What You Will Do
Hosting & Reception
- Function as the first and last point of contact for members and guests to the facility
- Greet members and guests with professional, warm, welcoming demeanor
- Open or close facility and perform front desk duties
- Answer phone calls to the facility and perform follow up calls for scheduling facility tours
- Make coffee
- Stock sugar, creamer, cups, etc
- Take out main kitchen trash
- Refill paper towels, bathroom towelettes, and toilet paper
- Lightly spot clean/disinfect office areas
- Take note of items that are low in inventory
- Answer the office phone/ take messages
- Occasionally conduct morning tours of the office space
- Print out marketing materials for tours
- Assist in setting up and breaking down events
- Host members and guests at events
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume and any additional information you’d like to provide! Please do not apply if the hours 7:30am – 10:30am do not work for you.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Seeking current student
- Technical computer skills and comfort with MS Office and Google G-Suite products
- Exceptional organization skills and capable of multitasking
- Must have a professional, warm demeanor and have the ability to connect and build relationships
If the above description sounds like you, please move to Step 2.